The “Win a $1500 Spring Getaway Contest (“the contest”) will be held from Feb. 28th, 2017 to May 15th. A $1500 CDN travel voucher as 1st prize and a $500 Bombay Gift will be available to be won. The draw will be held on May 19, 2017 at 12:00pm (the “Draw Date”). No purchase necessary. Visit any Bombay location or bombay.ca for complete contest rules.
The Contest is the sole responsibility of Bombay & Company, Inc. TD Financing Services Inc., the issuer of the Bombay credit card, is not responsible or liable for the contest.
1. The Contest is open only to Canadian residents who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and agents of Bombay & Co. Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, affiliates (including, without limitation, Fluid Brands Inc., and Bowring), and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, participants must: Make a purchase in a Bombay store on a Bombay credit during the Eligible Period of Feb 28th,2017 to May 15th(the “Eligible Period”). Your contact information, including valid email address and postal code will be automatically entered to win.
Purchases made on a new Bombay credit card (applications can be found in stores) are also eligible if they meet the conditions outlined above.
3. One (1) entry, per visit, per purchase.
No purchase required. Send an essay to Bombay & Company, Inc. at 98 Orfus Rd.; Toronto, Ontario M6A 1L9; Attention: Marketing Department, of no more than 250 words, describing why you are a “Bombay Brand Fan” in with your name, a valid email address and postal code to be automatically entered into the Contest.
4. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the transaction or essay and is otherwise eligible to win.
5. All eligible entries received by Bombay & Company Inc. during the Eligible Period will be combined for the prize drawing. Bombay & Company Inc. is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified.
6. One (1) Prize of a $1500CDN Travel voucher and one (1) $500 Bombay gift card will be available to be won at the end of the Eligible Period. The first entrant whose name is drawn on the Draw Date and who otherwise complies with these Giveaway Rules will be eligible to win the $1500 CDN travel voucher prize and the 2nd entrant whose name is drawn will be eligible to win the $500 Bombay gift card. The chance of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Eligible Period corresponding to the relevant Draw Date.
7. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by telephone (if telephone number provided) and/or mail within ten (10) business days following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Giveaway, must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Sponsor and must fill out and return a Declaration and Release, including a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn. The prize will be delivered to the confirmed winner.
CONFIRMATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER
8. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
9. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
10. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Giveaway.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day.
12. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway in whole or in part.
13. Any attempt by a user or entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Personal information gathered by Sponsor will be used for the purposes of administering the Giveaway, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
15. A copy of the Official Rules will be available at entry areas located in Bombay & Company Inc. stores during the Giveaway Period and online at bombay.ca